Monday, August 17, 2009

Twilight Saga Eclipse Cast Dinner at Miku Sushi Friday Night

So while I was stuck in traffic heading to Seattle for the weekend the cast was out for a group dinner. I must say Kristen rocking Rob's style a la beanie is hot... mainly because it hides her hideous Joan Jett Mullet....



PS - are those two girls holding hands? o-m-g *MUST* be banging!!! Since everyone Kstew holds hands with she is OBVIOUSLY planning to have babies with ;)

Poor Xavier has *NO IDEA* what he has gotten himself into



I am glad they went for an all-ages venue so taylor didn't have to stay hidden in his hoodie ;) Total Rawr



Is he already loaded? I like him best a tad intoxicated ;)



Go Nuts with all the photos Just Jared

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

that picture of Rob, all i can think of is nice gum lol. and i love Nikki's purse-fantastic.

great captions Mandy!

Alice's Aunt said...

"I am glad they went for an all-ages venue so taylor didn't have to stay hidden in his hoodie ;) Total Rawr"

Wow!!! What a relief!!! Someone who's not ragging on poor Taylor. I say this, because I like him, damn it. He made me appreciate his character of 'Jacob,' in 'Twilight.' And I also appreciate all his work, to keep the part.

And I get so tired of fans whining about how they only want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Robbbbbbbbb. Yish, did they ever read the books?!?

Excuse me. Rant over now. >,-)

Alice's Aunt