Monday, August 17, 2009

Twilight Cast at Kings of Leon Concert Vancouver



When I look at this I see... nothing... are they making out? At a concert? in the darK? maybe... that'd be great - I mean nothing like KOL to get me hot and heated... and if I was sitting next to RPattz, drinking, taking in the tunes, I'd totally let him jam his tongue down my throat... just saying ;)

Here are better, lighter photos, funny how the "said kiss" just *HAPPENS* to be the only photos too dark to see a thing eh?

Yup - funny how that happens...

Here are the others




So, maybe they were drinking and in the dark and captivated byt he music and each other's presence... maybe not... who cares? like I've said, if they want us to know they will announce it... or she will pop out a lil mini-rpattz and the whole world can cry themselves to sleep at the idea of rob bein goff the market... either way ... i am content enjoying their movies ;)

PS - Was away all weekend - playing blog catch-up

2 comments:

NatsNotes said...

Agreed. I think it is more a matter of self-fulfilled prophecy. People are just waiting for the two of them to show any sort of "tell" that they are together. People just really want the Bella and Edward story. I am not even sure that it is about Rpattz and Kstew anymore!

QuiltNut Creations said...

lil mini-rpatzz lol!!

ya i agree. i think people are reading way too much into this. and like you, if i was sitting next to Rob, i wouldn't be just kissing him ;)