Saturday, August 22, 2009

Revisiting last nights set - putting the puzzle together...

Last Night's Overnight Set was pretty awesome. I blogged about What happened here.

I also blogged about What I think was being filmed there.

Lastly there is a video of it all here.

Today, I popped by again to get some shots of the set in daylight, without fans, screens, etc.

Here is what I got :)


This is the background from the scene that I predict is a Seattle Scene with the Newborns.


The upside down blue car last night had been about where the two men are standing in this photo.


You can see the back of the set from this angle


beside the actual set are the screens

I still think that the scene was New Borns in Seattle while Volturi observed the chaos - this would indeed be *slightly* different than the book, but make the most sense for how the Volturi find out about the newborns running wild in Seattle and why the Cullen's (and essentially the Volturi) have to "handle" the situation.

*A reader commented to let me know that they saw a huge fire at this set also - which still fit sin with my theory of crazy rampid newborns*

6 comments:

Duke said...

I went by the set yesterday too! Now I feel stupid, I should've walked up closer to the set to take pictures. But I just stayed around the spot of your 2nd to last picture, then just zoomed in. But now I can see how it looks close up thanks to you and your logic.

QuiltNut Creations said...

i am thinking of touring the sets one day this week.

great job on the watermark

Mandy's Mind said...

thanks i used a diffo program i had already (oops!) takes a bit more time but worth it i think.

Usually if they aren't filming and you are respectful and ASK you can go a bit closer than if it's a live set :)

rpattzgirl survived Rob! said...

I'm coming up at the end of Sept (from Portland) hoping to see some sets, filming, and yes Rob...
I love your blogs and all the updates.

Duke said...

the pictures i took are in my blog, if anyone wanted to see. Maybe.. just maybe.

Unknown said...

Good job on the watermarking! Good to see something worked!