Thursday, August 27, 2009

Possible Set?

I have not heard of or seen this as a set as of yet so it is either something that I missed completely or something that is being used for different movies.... I don't claim to know everything Twilight... so either option is plausible.



EclipseMovie.Org is reporting this house active for a possible Set for Eclipse. I personally don' think that truck looks like Bella's - it's very red and appears to be different...



Thoughts?


It is the same house that had activity during New Moon filming according to EclipseMovie.Org.

4 comments:

red_bella said...

It could be I googled bella's truck and it's the same truck used in the movies...

QuiltNut Creations said...

it's that what fans were calling Sam's house?

QuiltNut Creations said...

just checked my NM pictures and the truck is different. it's more square where Bella's is rounder

Mandy's Mind said...

FYI - apparently was NOT used