Friday, August 28, 2009

My New Boy Friend... Zac Efron... Don't tell my Daughter... The Death & Life of Charlie St. Cloud

So I blogged recently that I met Zac Efron on the set of The Death & Life of Charlie St. Cloud. We wandered through the set and the PA said...

"Don't scream or run at him but he is walking over here right now"

We all look and sure enough here comes this floating ball of pretty....

He has shorter hair than I recall from his days as "Troy" on HSM... and I have not yet seen 17 Again (though I plan too VERY VERY SOON) but he was there in the flesh in front of us...

Now I didn't wanna go fangirl - since I am not a fan er was not - er AM NOT... um.... but I couldn't help but think of how pretty he is.... and how pretty his babies would be.... and how pretty... making babies would be ... which... nevermind...


There was more details and also photos of the signs and set and props on That Blog

[Fake Cemetary FYI]

And now - finally here are some more details/photos.

[Remember we watche dhim float towards us in shock and then it clicked to snap some pics]



Nice Bum eh?

*hides*

yes, they aren't as stunning as they could be - we were NOT expecting Mr. Pretty Ball... er... Zac Efron to come floating towards us, but he did and we panicked...

let's move on - next time we will see him because we want to, in fact we try to, and we shall be better prepared for it and snap a trillion photos.... *sigh*

Here are the Pro's Pix from that same day - same set - only a short time after we left :)

Yup - You are re-thinking the "he's so young and Disney Channel" thought aren't you? I did too!

Take it back off - please...

Same Outfit, Same Geese, Same sexiness...



Ok - Now I can have sweeter dreams ;)

No comments: