Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Encounter with Nikki & Elizabeth

My daughter, my friends and I were lucky enough to see Nikki & Elizabeth downtown Vancouver when they were heading out for dinner.

Since I was staying downtown and my friend @Soupaircool lives downtown we had eaten dinner and decided to go for a walk. We passed by Sutton where we saw numerous Papz and fans (we assumed waiting for Paris Hilton LOL)

There was a sudden frantic crowd following people so we followed and Nikki Reed and Elizabeth Reaser had stopped to sign a few autographs and take photos

When i introduced my daughter to Nikki I said "We chatted at Sage's concert and this is my daughter who I was talking about" she seemed to register, though I won't flatter myself by assuming she remembered me, though she seemed to. She was so sweet and got nice and cozy with my kiddo for a photo. She then posed for a pic with @soupaircool and then myself. We briefly talked during my photo and I asked her (or rather stated to her) that it was much crazier this time around eh? She agreed.

Nikki is *SO* beautiful - I think she is absolutely so sweet and sexy....



I cropped my face out because, no one wants or needs to see my mug in every photo ;) Esp next to these beautiful actresses ;)

Also for my daughter, there is no need to blast her everywhere (unless/until she becomes a super star on her own and then the paparazzi can snap her photos LOL)

Elizabeth was also very sweet. She was more eager to get out of there and was overheard saying to Nikki "so, I guess we should jet" a couple times. I told her how much I loved her performance in Grey's and also introduced my daughter to her and my kiddo said "you are Mommy Cullen" heh heh adorable!




And then they were off.... hopped in a taxi and that was that.



That was *MY* only encounter with cast this week - I was downtown at a hotel and not set stalking or cast stalking... I was busy with my own life... so seeing Nikki and Elizabeth was an awesome bonus.

I know others had some great encoutners with cast this week.

Also there was a lot of Filming this week

4 comments:

KJ Michigan said...

What did Kristen Stewart do about her hair? Is she wearing a wig?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Your daughter is so cute - "Mommy Cullen". Best line ever. I still need to have pics w/ "Daddy Cullen" haha.

Anonymous said...

Great clear photos, thanks for including us in your meanderings around Vancouver and all the interesting people you meet ;) What great memories your daughter will have. I think I saw a side view of the picture of her with Nikki on another site the day after you took this one. Did you see it? If not I'll try to find it and send it to you.

Christa said...

hey lady... great pictures and blog and everything cullens... but i am wondering if the sage you are referring to is of the francis variety?? cause if it is... bitchin! you don't meet too many sage francis fans. and now i am eeextra glad to read your blog.
mrsnilson