Wednesday, August 19, 2009

KStew Can't even go get her hair did

Lainey Tweets:

there's a difference between long lens and a scrum.
4 minutes ago from web

Kristen Stewart currently being surrounded by LA paps (in Vancouver) at hair salon. Almost 20 photos in 10 cars.
12 minutes ago from web

PunkD Images Tweets:

Feel embarassed for these kids being followed by LA Rats.. This is what gives paparazzi a bad name
9 minutes ago from TweetDeck


Kristen back at wig fitting place followed by myself and 10 LA Rat cars.. I refuse to work around Rats so I'm outta here
14 minutes ago from TweetDeck

My Thoughts:

I used to not be a Lainey Fan, and while I won't go so far as to say I like her or anything, I do agree that New Moon was a different ball game - a few of the local paprazzi, the cast waving to them, Paparazzi would get their photos and leave them alone - these L.A. guys are INSANE - as in cut throat, chase you down, kill their own mothers to get a zillion pics....

Lame!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all about the money for these guys. They have no shame.

Forget the fans, these guys are the ones Summit should really worry about.

QuiltNut Creations said...

that is just awful. 3 days into filming; the cast is going to go nuts