Monday, August 31, 2009

Kristen Stewart speaks about fans approaching her...


This makes no sense to me - it's a complete contradiction - was it like two different interviews from like a few years ago and now - morphed together into one?

TVNZ Posts:

Kristen Stewart's fans are too scared to speak to her because she is so "unapproachable".

The Twilight star claims she is never bothered by paparazzi or admirers because she always wears black and "looks angry".

The 19-year-old actress says: "People don't really recognise me. I think I just look different in person or something. I'm also not very approachable."

It seems Stewart, who has become one of the most famous teenagers in the world after appearing in Twilight, has been having mixed experiences with her fans.

Earlier this month, she claimed she was frightened of her more obsessed admirers , saying: "I'm scared. I feel like I could go out in disguise but they would still recognise my feet or the shape of my leg. They'd say, 'Hey, she looks about right.' And they would just bag me. It's scary."



So..... is she approached cuz they know the shape of her leg? or not because she looks different in person and isn't approachable?

*confused*

I think she is pretty easy to spot anywhere and I don't memorize the shape of her legs.... I also think she is approachable (or maybe I just don't have a problem approaching anyone LOL) but is kinda off-beat and distracted in person ha ha.

Still, sheplays herself really well - and she is pretty cool - so - it works.

No comments: