Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kellan Lutz loves kids? Ashley Greene, Elizabeth Reaser and more Twi-Cast Shopping and Dog Walking...

Lainey Reports:

Also spotted around town – Ashley Greene out with her dog and her toned arms and Kellan Lutz, his huge muscles wrapped around a little poodle, bigger than the poodle!, shopping at Zara and spending time with fans. There’s a daily pilgrimage now. And not just teens. Twi-Hards of all ages running around downtown for hours hoping for an encounter.


It's true - last night I got a text from a very happy twi-fan-friend who was up from Seattle for the day with her daughter. She told me she met Kellan and how friendly he was with her daughter... her camera batteries had died so she didn't get photos but said some Paprazzi had taken photos. I joked she'd be on the cover of a magazine... close enough - Lainey Gossip Website LMAO

Brownie Points to Kellan for being sucha sweetie...



Ashley Greene and Elizabeth Reaser Shopping downtown and Kellan and AShley walking their pups... lot's of activity in the city...



I have been booked by my company for a conference at a downtown hotel and so my evenings will be out walking and shopping also - maybe I will get lucky and see some vamps ;)

No comments: