Sunday, August 30, 2009

Friday Night's Twi Cast Dinner Pix

I had just gotten home Friday Night when I got the call "You wanted to meet Taylor Right? He's on his way out for Dinner"

Oh.Em.Gee

While I am SOOOO happy to have had someone know this and let me know - I had *JUST* picked up my kiddo and gotten home and settled in for a lil mom & daughter movie night.... complete with popcorn and Twilight dvd ;)

I stayed home.

That dinner turned into an entire cast dinner.

I wish I'd have gone, even brought my kiddo to see the cast also - but I didn't....

At least I have the photos from everyone else to live vicariously through where I could have been....

Next Time - I am all over that - Need to get a one-on-one with my wolf-pup (I never have gotten a photo of he & i yet.... )



I guess he went to get Nikki & Elizabeth and share a cab to the resturant where everyone all met up... except K-Stew....

Lainey says:Many members of the Twilight cast braved fans and photogs last night in Vancouver on a night out for dinner at Bonita including Robert Pattinson, Ashley Greene, Elizabeth Reaser, Peter Facinelli, Billy Burke, and Taylor Lautner who was tight with Nikki Reed all night.

...

Kristen Stewart was not present.

Her brother is in town.

Her brother had dinner with her manager John. They went for Thai.

Kristen Stewart did not go for Thai.

She wasn’t present at that dinner either.


LMAO - There you have it - (since people were speculating over where Kristen was and Why she wasn't there... oie)



Okay - After seeing the photos - I think I am glad I stayed home with my kiddo.... She'd have been trampled and I would have not fit in - I need a big camera so I can snap from a far....

I prefer the intimate gatherings anyways - you know - me and a couple friends, chillin' - the entire cast, poppin' out to say hi and thanks.... *sigh* gone are the days of New Moon's easy meet & greets :(

[Many Sources but compiled at TwiFans]

Oh and Lainey had Videos up - see them here

No comments: