Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fan encounter with Nikki & Taylor....

While I was in the 'burbs at a local honkey tonk eating 5 cent wings and wathcing mechanical bull riding *don't judge* The Eclipse Cast was out for dinner...


Earlier Nikki & Taylor were out walking downtown and there were some great photos taken....



The whole story was up at Twilight-Gossip where a video encounter will be posted tomorrow. Here is what they had to say today:

So here I was driving on my way home when I saw Taylor and Nikki walking down the street!

Driving driving downtown and trying to find parking can be tough during rush hour. Luck must have been on my side, because I was able to find a parking spot right away! Not knowing when my next opportunity would be to ever see them again, I grabbed my camera from the car and started taking pictures from across the street.

Anyhow, after that was done, I crossed the street and was able to catch up to them! Thank god for those autograph guys who stopped Nikki and Taylor, I was able to say hi and grab a video.

Enjoy the pictures of Taylor and Nikki. Tomorrow I’ll be uploading the video!



How Exciting... I am almost jealous...

Last Time they were all in town for New Moon, I did not even *TRY* to meet them at first... in fact, it was almost a fluke that one of the sets was very near my house and so I checked it out and ended up seeing Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner... and then the next day Kristen and Rob.... from there... well... we allknow what happened next... I was hooked and soon was able to meet almost all the cast a few times :)

So - that being said... I am in NO rush to get downtown to the hot spots and search... however, I will be downtown a few times in the next week and I will keep my eyes peeled ;)

Should I see anything - you will be the first to know ;)

No comments: