Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dazed and Confused Interview with Kristen Stewart



Dazed & Confused Inteview with Kristen Stewart where she discusses paparazzi:

"The fact is, the paparazzi and most interviewers, they want your soul," she said in the magazine. "It's so scary because your persona ... and I guess I now have one, because people think of me in a certain way ... is all based entirely on quick snippets of crazed moments in your life. And that is what people then base their entire opinion of me on!"

She added that in those interviews, people can misconstrue what she says in any number of ways. "Anything you say can come and bite you in the ass," Stewart said. "It's not even like you say things you don't mean, it's just that sometimes they come out wrong."

The 19-year-old also said that when she chooses projects, she's careful to pick roles that she can relate to. "With 'Adventureland,' and pretty much everything else I've done, I've been lucky because they're characters I really identified with," she said. "Sometimes, I'll read something and it has something about it that makes you need to live it, and if you don't, it's like an unconsummated relationship."


So true, one photo or quote can be twisted into whatever they want it to be and millions of people follow and believe it. So Sad Really.

I also agree with how Kristen chooses characters she identifies with, I've also called this "playing her self really really well in movies" LOL

TwiFans had links to the interview and more photos

No comments: