Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Twilight Games

So recently I went to a friends house and played Twilight Trivia board game

It may have been the number of cocktails consumed, but it was really challenging with strange rules and a lot of dice rolling math. Besides some of the uuber easy questions.... Some of the trivia was *WRONG* - - - yup!!! True Twi-Fans will catch these errors....

Anyways, I am much more excited about this game:


This one I will defo get, I have Disney Edition and a few others... although my new fave is the XBOX 360 version.... I love Scene it and I love Twilight sooo....

Also, after (again too many cocktails) ladies night Friday with Pocket Edward, I have decided i *MUST* get one to hav ein my purse at all times.... everyone has a pocket edward for their adventures and I think I need one to share my life with ;)



I dunno if I will get a Bella... who needs her, she will just cramp my style... :)

No comments: