Friday, July 17, 2009

TSE the New USM?

I was having a fairly boring day when I got an extraordinary tweet from @tapeboy86:

@maliciousmandy1 "TSE" is their "codename" for the movie. Director David Slade! "TSE" = "Twilight Series: Eclipse" ??

Interesting... see document here (Page 3)

IT IS GETTING SO CLOSE AND SO REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that it was USM and now it is TSE :)

*excited*

Though they only used USM signs for the first two weeks then filming locations were kept under tight wraps with NO SIGNS - which is the obvious route for Eclipse... TSE Code Name for production documents, yes, for signs - unlikely... unlikely to see signs at all for that matter!




Please note the film dates are stated as August 17 - October 29 (slight adjustment from the previous believed October 31) however, we all know from local filming these dates become quite fluid and flexible depending on a number of factors.

3 comments:

Mandy's Mind said...

I am so excited!

QuiltNut Creations said...

can't wait!

Rachelle @artistpoint said...

Hey there! @tapeboy86 is my cousin up in Vancouver, while I'm @artistpoint in Seattle. We along with you can help each other out with Eclipse film sites. I know where you stand with sharing to the masses, but, I knew Jacob's house with @tapeboy86 before it leaked out to the public, and we knew the hotels they were at and did NOT share to twitters. So, if interested, follow me on twitter at @artistpoint and we can DM each other ;-)