Friday, July 31, 2009

Kellan in Vancouver? Unlikely



Just Jared Jr reports that Kellan Lutz is headed for beautiful BC.... However, he only has 2 bags and no passport out... so my guess is he is headed to Twi-Con in Dallas for his scheduled appearence.... Here is what Just Jared Jr Reports:

Rumor has it that Kellan and costar BFF Ashley Greene are headed back to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to film the third installment of the Twilight Saga series: Eclipse.



OOh - - - and Just Jared then adds:

UPDATE: Another possibility of where Kellan is headed: Dallas, Texas for Twi-Con.


It is likely the later of the two suspicions.... LOL - still - the fact that Eclipse filming is nearing makes me *OH.SO.EXCITED*

**UPDATE - Lissa posted on Just Jared Jr:


He’s flying to Dallas. He’s going to TwiCon.

He has an AA boarding pass and AA doesn’t fly Burbank to Vancouver. C’mon.



Gotta love the twi-fans dedication to details and research - it truly is what gets fans the photos and meetNgreets with cast :)

Perhaps Peter's tweets about rehersals in a week *were* implying rehersals HERE?!?! in VANCOUVER?!?!

(I tweeted that rehersals wouldn't HAVE to take place here, so... those people *ahem* tweeting that the cast was actually arriving here next week were simply assuming rehersals were here in Vancouver.. which may not be the case...)

I am hopeful rehersals will be held here, but as you all know, I am not one to jump to conclusions or announce mine or others assumptions without CLEARLY stating they are "best guesses"

I like to keep it real and so - with Eclipse coming, I hope, like when New Moon was here, that people turn to my blog for actual facts and reliable info....

If I am not sure - I will say so ;)

1 comment:

Mandy's Mind said...

PS - Kellan's nipples ALWAYS peak thru ;) rawr