Saturday, June 6, 2009

So Much New Moon Stuff out there...

So much news....

Bella's House

I am pretty excited to know that Bella's House is staying up (I assumed it was, but this confirms it) They have put up a fence to keep "intruders" out - which is awesome, I don't want anyone vandalizing or trespassing or ruining Bella's House Set.... also, now I can take my lil girl there, as she has been bugging me for weeks to go see it...

Apparently there will be 24/7 security.... which is a.o.k by me :)

Happy Birthday

Awesome cake huh? Saw this on TwiCrackAddict's Blog

Maybe for my next birthday (in October) I will do something like that... tee hee... I know once I turn 30 (not this birthday year, i assure you) I want to plan a HUGE Vegas Trip with all my girlfriends :)

Here is another New Moon themed cake I saw on NewMoonMovie.org

This one was made by a fan who re-created the cake from Bella's birthday.... very cool....



I love birthdays - I know - it's weird - but I am a social person and I love planning parties and get togethers and especially themed parties :)

For New Moon Release I am pretty sure I will plan some big party and then we all go see the movie... I hope they have a midnight release here :)

This fan-made trailor is pretty amazin g- I am always impressed by the quality of fan-made art and videos - awesome!!!



Other new stuff I have seen on the web -

Peter Facinelli's interview on Chelsea Lately



New Fashion?

Not really "new" I mean I did this when I was younger... well the t-shirt tie thing...

Kstew in L.A setting a very casual sexy style that I am certain all the skinny gals will pick up on....



And of course there is all the hooplah over RPattz Butt-Crack...

really... does it count as a crack? I mean it looks like the indented tail bone area to me - - - anyways TMZ had a funny lil blurb on it - TMZ always cracks me up



An Answer to "Hold on Spider Monkey"

First I *HATE* that line, it's lame IMO.... it wasn't in the book, it didn't really fit, it was so odd....and now we know where it came from.

I read this on Twilight Lexicon

So, did screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg pen that particular piece of dialogue? The answer is “no”.

Catherine Hardwicke tells MTV, ”

“I woke up in the middle of the night. I thought, ‘They’re going to be climbing that tree, and they’re not going to have anything to say. It’s just going to be another scene of them looking into each other’s eyes.’ ”

Unfortunately, the Writers’ Strike had begun, and “Twilight” screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg was no longer available to provide dialogue. “So I typed up, like, 10 ideas,” Hardwicke recalled. “And thought, “OK, maybe they could say this …’ “


*eye roll* geez! That writer strike really messed up ALOT of things eh?

The Role of Riley )not cast yet but.....)

Also on Twilight Lexicon - they address Tom Felton (aka Draco Malfoy) as Riley Rumours....

The Tom Felton fansite, Feltbeats.com, that Tom regularly communicates with, has been similarly bombarded. So, they asked Tom, and this is what he had to say:

“I’ll be ready when they want me! Really, I’m only joking. I’m not really sure at this point; but you will be the first to know if I find out anything!”

Tom later Tweeted “i keep getting asked if i’m being cast as Riley in Twilight! I’ll let you all know if so!!!”

I must say, I would prefer Channing Tatum be in VanCity so I can stalk meet him.... but I am also a HUGE Tom Fleton fan, so it would be cool either way... I have read in a few places that they are giving preference to "non-stars" and "Vancouver Locals" for the roles.... but perhaps that was more focused on the roles of Leah and what not?!?! Time will surely Tell.

Ok - I have to go finish cleaning my house, I began rearranging my living room then took a break... so it's utter chaos currently

No comments: