Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Alive and Well and Offering Lot's of Goodies as my Apology

I know, I have not posted in a couple days, I am so very sorry, but I have been helping out a friend who started the http://www.twilightsettours.com/ as there has been an overwhelming amount of people coming to town and in need of their New Moon Set Stories and Sites.... I had the absolute pleasure of meeting a newlywed couple from London and a beautiful young lady from Australia and just yesterday a family from Arizon and Pensylvania.... I am amazed at how The Twilight Saga has brought people together and thrilled to be involved with showing them around and telling them the numerous stories I have from my experiences.



That being said, I have been *SO* exhausted... as those of you who have been to the sets know they are very spready out and it is a lot of travel and talking - in addition to working a few hours here and there at one of my jobs and of course the reality tv obsession I have - - - My poor computer has had little action from me the past few days...

Again, My apologies but let me offer you a little gift....

I will sneak peak a few of the photos from inside Jacob's House... yes I have been sitting on them for a while, I figured they'd be a good gift once all the other news slowed down after New Moon.... but... as I am learning, it NEVER slows down.... while I am saving all the photos for a big blog soon.... I will give you a sample as my apologies for a fwe days of not posting ;)

Cuz I love You all :)

**Please if any other sites want to use this photo link it back to me and my page... it's respectful and I was given these from a friend who lived in Jacob's House prior to filming and went back to take these photos for me to share with you all**

-----------------------------------------

Here is a shot from the back of the house where Jacob jumps over the deck and runs to morph into a wolf.....



And here is a shot of inside Jacob's bedroom. It was actually not a room but they added a wall to create it into a room. *swoon*


Yes, I have more.... but again, I am saving them for a very special blog coming soon :)

No comments: