Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Twilight Lexicon's Interview with Charley Bewley aka Demitri

See full interview At Twilight Lexicon Website

I have been anxiously awaiting to see/read their interviews.

I knew when they were here they had an on-set visit and interview with someone the day after I hung out with them.... it was all top-secret, so I am guessing this is the interview.... YAY!!


First I think Charley Bewley is absolutely intriguing... he is very attractive and I am excited to see how he takes on Demitri.

Excerpt:
Q:Did you approach Demetri’s character with a specific agenda in mind, as in to make him scary, yet appealing or simply frightening?

CB:Demetri is a lethal killer with a pretense of charm. Actually, pretense is a little harsh - he genuinely is a Casanova of life, and this might be his biggest weapon.

Felix and Demetri both carry huge threats in our individual powers: Felix is the enforcer; Demetri is the cat to the mouse… thrill of the chase, yada. But it’s when you know you are the best, unrivaled for so long… complacent, almost arrogantly threatening becomes you; so couple that with centuries of acquired knowledge and experience… that’s a whole other level of danger.

Q: Which member of the Volturi do you think the audience will find the most frightening?

CB:Dakota. Jane. Both, in fact, are a little unnerving.





Another Interview with him can be read HERE

@SoupAirCool my buddy saw Charley at The Sutton while she stayed there a couple weeks ago. She didn't have her camera on her but she texted me frantically to let me know - - - I was uuber jealous and I still can't believe she didn't have her camera on her!! Silly Girl!!!

No comments: