Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh the Twi-Rumours Keep coming....

Original Post April 23, 2009

This new "Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner Dating" rumour makes me laugh - I mean they are both cute, they'd make absolutely adorable babies.... but - they are 16/17 and they have gone to lunch a few times - - - since *WHEN* does this mean dating?

Here are some responses I have gotten - -
@maliciousmandy1 waitress said Taylor and Selena shook hands and said "nice to meet you" to each other.

That's too funny, they just met for the first time and tabloids had them already dating each other!



Seriously....???
Well then it must mean Kstew and Taylor are also together...



And.... Nikki and Taylor also....



And.... of course Taylor and Rob.... *boy for 17 he gets around eh?*



I assume you catch my drift.... friends hang out.... if being spotted together meant you were "together" then the whole damn cast would be involved in some kinda freaky polygamist relationship.....




Just like Nikki and Rob "dating/f#ck%ng" and the "fight" between Nikki and Kristen for Rob...

By the looks of it HERE it is indeed our lil boy Taylor who is the man to meet.... no?



Side Note - Taylor has his hand in his pocket - - - like ALLLLL the time?!?!?! >

As I have always said - let's not believe everything we read... or assume what we read explains what we see in photos....

All these dating rumours - - - Must we dwell?

Hands up - who *TRULY* believes they will date and/or sleep with and/or marry one of the Twilight Stars.... It's one thing to wish, hope, dream, imagine, joke... but when we get down to it - if they are with someone or not - it changes *NOTHING* we can still wish, hope, dream, imagine, joke.... PLUS if they are with someone - - - well - - - it just gives us something *MORE* to talk about....

Don't we want our faves to find true love and happiness?

Sure!

Ideally with *US* but hey, if they can't get with us - I guess their movie star beauties are the next best thing eh?

Let's not assume Selena and Taylor's dinners or lunches = life long lovers....

Also, can we not get too bent outta shape when one of the smutty writers comes up with their next "big story"

Another funny gossip story-

There's lot's going around - you can find them on any twi-site - - - the reason I post them is because I have something to say about them ;)

Jennie Garth / Peter Facinelli
Jennie discovered that Peter had been cooking for his Twilight cast mates. According to E! Jennie said:
“I am pissed off, because he doesn’t make me pasta dinners. I don’t know when was the last time the man cooked for me!”I>
Now - Some have spun this as an actual "fight" others realize she is likely joking. For the record I ADORE Jennie Garth since original 90210 Days and think they are the *cutest* couple!!! Peter was so sweet when we met him and Jennie seems so genuine... I can't believe people would try to twist this to be something more than a joke!

No comments: