Sunday, May 24, 2009

My first encounter with a New Moon Set - Posted March 28 2009

Original Post - March 28 2009

Today I dragged my husband out to the edges of Coquitlam to search for the house and barn that will be used for New Moon.

I was nervous and excited when we found it after only a brief search. Although it is not openly visable, knowing the area was helpful in narrowing our search, as was my detective skills used analyzing other's photos and videos.

I rock!

Anyways - there was a security guard there and it was raining so we didn't get out, but I do plan to return to get more thourough photos.

Others photos and videos show crab traps and native art on a newly painted red house and barn (It used to be green) Now there are giant "shields" as I called them.

Likely used to block onlookers or more likely as reflectors of light (when i worked in movies as a kid, they'd have similar items outside windows of rooms to shine the light into the room for better filming)

anyways.... here are the two photos I took and I will post the video soon.




Anyways - EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!

The girl who posted videos onyoutube claims they are done filming there.... she did her videos March 17 ish and I went today and it was not active with film crews, but it wasn't torn down yet and the security was still there so - I am hopeful :)

No comments: