Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother/Daughter Fans Meet RPattz

OOOH - One of the Nice Fans I met last night emailed me some pics and also the details that I missed since I was gone home and in bed sleeping -

My daughter and I went there about 8:00 pm and left around 10:00pm...too many screens to really see anything and too many people.

We came back at 3:00 am...few left and we saw some filming...it was Robert, Kristen and Anna.

More left...we were down to 6...they finished, they drove off without waving...but we then caught up with them at the trailers...

We saw "schmuck", talked to him. Kristen came out into her car to leave...two girls try to chase her with their car-but was stopped by schmuck. We 6 stayed. We waited for Rob to come out. He gets into car, we say hi and ask if he would take pictures. He comes over and takes pictures and autographs for us. It was too bad the fences were there, could not get a hug. We are soooooo happy anyways. I have attached a couple of pictures, but have cut us out of it. You can post these.


THANKS FOR THESE!!!!



*AGAIN - I MISSED OUT - LOL*

No comments: