Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bella's House - April 21, 2009

MeMy and I scoped it out before filming began and it was already fairly highly secured. The way it is set up is this:

There are only 1-2 houses on the street.

The house is at the very end of the street.

I imagine security will block the entire street with the exception of the 1-2 homeowners who live on that street.

I've heard they stopped/post-poned filming at this location (doesn't surprise me-someone posted the address on twitter!!! Fans probably FLOCKED there!!!)

I am NOT putting the location on my site until after filming for the simple reason that I want to see the film done by November and any post-poning or stalling because of crazy fans will mean it can't be done on time.

If you want to see the stars (who are still here) I suggest Robson Street when they aren't filming and/or Tonight's 100 Monkeys Show at Backstage Lounge (I do not know who will sho wup but at the very least you get to see Jackson and his band!!!!)

Anyways - - here is the one and only photo I snapped of Bella's House.




*IF* I go back and get pics I will post them... but I don't know if I will be as dedicated to this lcoation as previous ones because I have heard some pretty sad reports about what fans have been doing....

Let's play nice... fun fans, not freaky ones :P


------------------------------------

Most know that filming at Bella's house today is not happening.

Here is a short video of our drive-by.

It shows there are security and crew present but no filming at this time.

The road is scheduled to be closed all this week, so they will blockade both ends of the street to prevent non-cast/crew from entering, passing or getting close.

Here is the video:



No comments: