Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jackson's Interview with NYLON Magazine - Cullen Family Band?

Original Post April 22, 2009

NYLON has an interview with Jackson HERE

As always I was browsing TwiCrack and saw this lil jem....

I am *SO* sad that I didn't see Jackson in a mowhawk.... or a faux hawk or any kind of hawk...

His hair styles were down...





And wig...





But not the OH-SO-HOT HAWK...






MMMmmmm *droolz*

I've said it before - and i will say it again and again and again....SO MUCH HOTTER IRL than in the MOVIE! mmmmm...

Anyways - some VERY hot photos and here is the blurb I LOVE:

When asked about working with his Twilight castmates, he praises their talent, then adds, "Kristen and Rob are both very musically inclined, so we would have jam sessions. It was like the Cullen Family Band."


Who votes an inclusion of these jam sessions on New Moon dvd Special Features?!?!? :)


The way cooler way HOTTER version of The Carpenters... or The Osmonds... or...

No comments: