Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jennie Garth Interview - Heart Condition, daughters rheumatoid arthritis

I have loved Jennie Garth for a very long time. I remember in the original 90210 she was always my fave and people said I looked like her (yea yea I don't at all now, but back in my skinny, blonde, teenage years, there was a SLIGHT resemblance)

Anyways - I was shocked to see this video of her speaking about her and Peter Facinelli's daughter's juvnille rheumatoid arthritis. Doctors suspected I had rheimatoid arthritis last year so I learned a lot about the disease.



See the video and read more about Jennie Garth HERE

Jennie also opens up about her own heart condition:

“I’ve been affected by heart disease practically my whole life,” she recently told Access’ Tony Potts at an American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women BetterU Program event. “My father has struggled with heart disease since he was 50 and I lost him a year ago.”

“I have a leaky valve,” she explained. “And it’s a common thing. A lot of people have it, They don’t know they have it… [it] leaks blood.”


PS - They are all wearing crocs in this photo taken a while back LMAO

No comments: