Sunday, May 24, 2009

David Slade to Direct Eclipse

I was cruising my fave Twi-Site and came across this:

TwiCrack's Blog - David Slade in Talks to Direct Eclipse?"

I am confused as to why they keep changing the director - I guess it is what it is - but I think consistency would be nice throughout - - I mean what would happen if - say - Kristen Stewart was no longer Bella?

It would change the dynamics COMPLETELY (more so when it's a main character than a director) but to me it worries me - like it will change everything...

Hopefully any changes are simply improvements...

I know that David Slade is known for his ... hardness i guess i could say?!?!

He has directed only a few films I have seen....

I liked Hard Candy - A lot.... Mainly Ellen Page - - - I <3 her - - amazing actress...

30 Days.... um... not-so-much

*sigh*

Time will Tell - I am STOKED they have talks of directors, and filming and release dates before New Moon is even wrapped - - makes me super happy - - thank GOD for the whole "Vampires don't age" thing... pop these babies out for me to enjoy eh?

And hopefully - they will film them all locally so I can continue to have no life, no money, and no sleep ;)

[edit - I met David Slade outside Blue Water Cafe and posted the video encounter here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlPaUEB0ftE]

No comments: