Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Cullen House Set - Part #2

April 18, 2009 6:30am

Our mission is accomplished!!!

Kristen, Peter, Nikki came to give us hugs and take photo. I have a horribly zoomed in shaky video to share-

Rob and Ashley stopped to chat briefly and we have amazing pix and video-

Jackson came out to talk and take pix also

Full photo and video footage after I get home and/or nap

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

*finally*

The full meal deal!!!

--------------------------------------

The numbers slowly dwindled and soon there were only 4 of us that remained (MeMy, VanCityAllie, Amy and me) ... props to the Elementary Girls who camped out till at least 3am....

Thanks to my husbands Carthartt Coat, extra hot caffinated Tim Hortons and the quirkiness of my comrades - I was able to last the entire evening outside the West Vancouver Set.

When the photos and videos surface PLEASE remember we were outside *ALL* night.... bundled up for the cold, no sleep, and when daylight broke we were shuddering at our own reflection - - - so although I *WILL* post the pics and videos including us final four in them - I warn you we don't look pretty - - - especially next to the "CULLEN CLAN!!"

That being said - let me tell you the deets and then post a clip to keep you satisfied until I get some sleep and can upload the rest - - -

VanCityAllie took some amazing pics on her super swell camera - I did video.

MeMy did video with one cam and in the other hand still photos.

Once I get them sent to me I will post them for you to see.

Deets:

We arrived quite late and missed Taylor coming out to chat with fans (Why was he there? just visiting the set? hmmm.... is there any other reason for him to be at the Cullen House in New Moon?!?!?)

We took some dark, blurry photos and video of them leaving for lunch. Kristen and Rob left together in the same vehicle. We saw "Laurent" and "Victoria" there (again, why would they be at the Cullen's House? Many say that the three were just visiting the set - but who knows!?)

Once we saw them go to lunch we headed to get Tim Hortons to warm up and also to use their restroom.

Typically lunch for them is 45-60 minutes then hair and make-up. The past two nights they had gone for well over an hour.

We were gone less than an hour and missed their return. So Sad.

We brought out lawn chairs and extra layers, had another Tim Hortons Run (thanks ladies!) and just chatted....

Great Company made time go fairly fast.

My husbands Coat kept me warm, but MeMy was suffering like I did the first night - ice cube city.

It was "Breaking Dawn" or perhaps "Twilight".... tee hee (get it?) and the Sun was Rising... daylight came and we shuddered at our sleepless, bundled up, less-than-pretty-faces....

nonetheless, we knew time was near.... they would wrap and head out.... since there was only four of us we *HOPED* they would stop - - - or at least roll down the windows and say hi...

We saw action taking place, all the signals of departing stars....

The first vehicle came up and it had Peter (Carlisle), Nikki (Rosalie) and Kristen (Bella) inside. The driver stopped on Peter's request and he came right out and gave us hugs.

Nikki and Kristen followed.

They were in make up and hair. KStew was in a robe but still looked stunning. Nikki in a giant jacket, obviously chilly. Peter in full make-up, hair and wardrobe... it was Dr Cullen!

The first thing Peter said when he got out was that he wanted to give us a hug for being out there all night... He is *SO* sweet.... I mean, yea we are creepers - WHO stays outside a set all night?!??! *ahem - we do* but seriously?!?!?!

He gave us all hugs, said thanks....

Kstew asked how long we'd been there - Allie joked a few minutes, KStew said "Oh good" then we admited all night and she said "really? awn" and gave us all hugs, such a nice girl!

Nikki came right up and gave me a huge hug.... she is so sincere and I just adore her!

It was so surreal. I have video - but again it is ZOOMED in and I ended up shutting it off. MeMy has a MUCH better video (that she left running the entire encounter, even when we stopped for pics) Once she has slept and awoken and emailed it to me I will share it with all of you.

Allie also has photos with her rad cam - and once she has slept and awoken and sent them to me I will share....

In the meantime, here is my crappy zoomed in video :P - Listen to Peter in the start (wanting to give *US* hugs for being out there? seriously? he is absolutely amazing - - ) and also Kristen at the end "How long have you guys been out here?"

My apologies for it's abrupt ending - I PROMISE to get you better footage once I get it from MeMy.






---------------------------------------------------

Then came Ashley and Rob. They didn't get out (and we know Rob isn't comfy taking pics since they always end up on blogs tee hee) but they did stop and let us take some pics and chat briefly...

So here is the Edward and Alice video - - - again - - - ignore our voices, we were too star struck to form full sentences! I did add some annotations to highlight Rob saying "You Guys are Crazy" LOL





-----------------------------------------------------


Lastly - a third vehicle came which had Jackson in it - he hopped out in full make up/hair and wardrobe and chatted with us we told him we'd loved his show Tuesday and talked about the upcomng show Sunday at the Rio. We asked for a photo and he (so cute) said "Please, i feel very just akward standing here" and put his arms around us for photos.

*sigh*

So great!

OK - fer realz - i need some shut eye - but i promise to post pics and video from the other ladies as soon as they get them to me....

Thanks for Reading :)

-------------------------------------------------

Here are the photos posted by ...VanCityAllie.

You can read her full report and see more of her fabulous photos ...here.

She had an amazing camera....

REMEMEBER - lack of sleep, outside all night, freezing cold, husbands jacket.... NOT flattering photos of us *ahem esp of me - hideous, but, I have no shame it seems*

Enjoy and Thank-you VanCityAllie and ...Amy for being so incredibly rad and sticking it out all night with us :)

Heading for lunch - we barely caught a glimpse of Rob Pattinson (Edward) and Kristen Stewart (Bella) -



Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)... we are still baffled by their presence... hmmm....



Our view the rest of the night was basically this-




VanCityAllie says in her blog:



We made quite a few Tim Horton’s runs that night for hot tea. We were cold, really cold. I wasn’t planning on camping out like that so I was freezing as I wasn’t really dressed appropriately (my hockey jersey and a mini skirt and leggings).

But we did it. We froze our asses off until 6 AM in the morning and wow, were we ever rewarded!

....

And believe it or not… Peter Facinelli (Carlisle), Kristen Stewart (Bella), and Nikki Reed (Rosalie) in full hair and make up got out of the van! Peter said, “We just have to get out and give you girls hugs for waiting all this time!” Hugs all around. Kristen asked Amy how long we’d been there, and Amy said “10 minutes” at first and then eventually told her the truth. Nikki was just beaming… she looked great and her new wig looked amazing


Rewarded we were indeed - and they were beyond amazing... their costumes, their attitude... they are so gracious and kind to fans.... truly!!



SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







And Then - the elusive Robert Pattinson along with the always beautiful Ashley Greene came by and, I mentioned in my previous report, allowed us to take photos and chat briefly.



OMG OMG OMG!

How awesome!

Thanks VanCityAllie for your amazing photography and report.

It was truly awesome to spend the evening with these very cool chikita's!

<3 to VanCity Allie, Amy and always MeMy, my partner in crime.

-----------------------------------------------

No comments: