Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bella's House 4am - April 29, 2009

After conflicting rumours yesterday (from twitter? never!!!) MeMy and I headed to Bella's House around 11pm and encountered a few familiar faces. Mostly loud, young girls. :(

We, as always, got very little from the PA *ahem* "Security" and watched as a few of them rotated shifts taking turns flirting with the silly girls who think flirting with these dudes in traffic vests will "score them some info" tee hee oh seriously - this never gets old... at least these guys weren't signing autographs!

We kept mostly quiet and to ourselves until the group faded to only a few.

Chit Chatting a bit it wasn't as cold as previous nights had been and after taking so many days "off" from set-stalking we really just enjoyed the fresh air.

There were several cars, trucks, vans, SUVs coming and going and I was fairly certain that most the cast had escaped in one of them but wasn't too worried...

Based on photos taken by the girls I was chatting with we *think* we saw some wolf pack members leaving (Once I ge tphotos I will be able to view better to confirm which wolf pack members it was, I am fairly certain at least one of them was "Paul" Alex Meraz) and we DEFFO FOR SURE saw Taylor leaving.... the girl from Seattle got a shot on her cam so once she sends it I will post it for you.....

We saw Bella's truck and Charlie Swan's Cop Car drive by and other than that - the crew began tear down and we took off.

All my photos are dark and crap - often I took pics of the driver or the bumbper or the road - my cam was on delayed flash apparently - it was soooo dark... ah well.

Once I get pics from Seattle gals (Christine or Sandy) I will def share them!

Exciting?

We thought so - there was more to this story also - a funny side story not related to the cast or movie but I will save that for a bit later ;) tee hee - yup - gonna keep you waiting ;)

M

No comments: