Sunday, May 24, 2009

April 22 2009

Last Night MeMy and I checked out 3 potential filming sites (all a bust!) and then went to the 100 Monkeys Show.

As we travelled through downtown Vancouver we were surrounded by Canucks Jerseys, Flags and Brooms (Sweep! Get it?)

Canucks indeed swept the Blues in round 1 and although I am not a die-hard Canucks Fan I do go to occasional games and typically start watching regularily come February.

That being said - the streets were a mess of excitement, honking horns and happiness....

it took us 3x as long to get tot he 100 Monkeys Show and BackStageLounge and when we *DID* Arrive just after 9pm there was a line up of over 50 people.

IT was already over capacity.

I had already figured RPattz would *NOT* go but people seemed determined he would....

A group of 20-something girls walked passed a window and saw Jackson on the other side... they squealed.... now, imagine if RP walked up the street to enter BSL.... those 50+ girls in line would riot... he'd not make it to the door, he'd be trampled - i guarantee it

COnfident in my opinion I was ready to leave, MeMy wanted to wait *just in case*

We waited a bit and chatted with some other fans and even a few people who read my blog *hello*

We watched Jackson walk from the side building where he was "preparing" *ahem drinking-cough* snapped a pic and said hi as he walked by - he smiled - sucha cutie in person - so much better than the movie

anyways after we went to re visit a few sets that had previously been a bust and check out a few other tips that came in via twitter, text and email to me *thanks ladies for tips - none of them were true*

So all the locations given yesterday were false... North Van had about 4 locations suggested, we went to all, West Van had 1, and a couple others...

Yesterday as far as Set-Stalking was a BUST!

YUP!

We have days of failure folks!

We are *NOT* in the biz and we are *NOT* always Lucky and we are *NOT* all-knowing ;)

BUT we try damned hard :P

I work a half day today and then...

I need a nap like a vampire needs blood....

After that, perhaps MeMy and I shall scopre a few other locations, or re-try a few.... I shall, as always, let you know.

M

No comments: