Sunday, May 24, 2009

A 6 year-olds POV on Set-Stalking

My 6 year old daughter likes Twilight because she knows Mommy likes it.

She kept asking me to tell them she likes them.

She was with me the first time we stumbled upon Jacob's House.

She has said some funny things, as 6 year olds often do.

Here are some of my faves:


Are you more excited about Jacob's House or my birthday party? (Tough Call, a room of screaming kids isn't typically a thing to be excited about EVER! ha ha ha)

Let me guess, going to see Bella? (As I prepare to head out the door)

Mom, don't forget this time, tell Rosalie I love her best because she has long blonde hair like me (I told Nikki Reed that last night teehee)

(When I told my kiddo I told Rosalie) Well, did she say she liked my blonde hair too?

Mom you should take a nap so you aren't too tired to see Edward (after hearing me say we left only an HOUR before he came out becuase we were cold and tired)

Tell the bad vampires to stay away because Edward will hurt them if they come near Bella

Why don't you just invite them to come over to our house?

Did Bella buy a new truck yet?

I want to ride Edwards back and run really fast all over the world but I think I'd feel to shy to ask him (she is too cute - then she added....) I think I have to be older right mom? (ha ha ha ha yes dear - much!)

Oh the things a Twi-Fans Daughter Will Say!

No comments: